NTD Enterprise Full Broadcast (July 1) – #information
Fb proprietor Meta is warning workers it’s slicing its hiring plans, bracing for an financial downturn.
Considered one of Europe’s largest automakers is warning the automobile market may collapse if electrical autos don’t get cheaper.
What’s July 4th with out fireworks? NTD Enterprise speaks with the household behind the explosive exhibits from the Olympics, to Super Bowls, to the Macy’s fireworks spectacular.
Apple is revving up automobile software program so you should purchase fuel utilizing your automobile’s dashboard.
Subjects on this episode:
1. Minimal Wage Rises in A number of States
2. U.S. Manufacturing facility Exercise Slows to 2-Yr Low
3. Meta Cuts Hiring Plans, Braces for Downturn
4. 4th of July Will Be a Bit Pricier This Yr
5. Home Flipping Income Shrinking
6. Stellantis Warns of Automotive Market Collapse
7. GM Automobile Gross sales Tumble 15% Over Chip Crunch
8. No Fast Repair to America’s Pilot Scarcity
9. CEOs Contemplate Quitting Over Effectively-Being: Examine
10. CEO Quits A part of Nice Resignation: Professional
11. Google Settlement for App Retailer Insurance policies
12. Apple Eyes Gas Purchases From Dashboard
13. Household Behind the Fireworks: July 4 Spotlight
14. Coney Island Will get New Rides, Plazas
15. Hungary Hosts Muddy Off-Highway Competition