NTD Enterprise Full Broadcast (June 29) – #information
Electrical carmaker Tesla is chopping prices, closing an workplace in Silicon Valley, and reportedly shedding staff after a warning from CEO Elon Musk. Why is it a shock?
U.S. emergency oil reserves fall to their lowest stage in over three many years, as President Joe Biden releases extra crude into the market.
Delta is providing a particular journey waiver for the July 4 vacation. What does it imply for you when you’re flying this weekend?
A uncommon copy of a well-known statue goes up for public sale at Christie’s. How a lot is it anticipated to fetch?
Matters on this episode:
1. FCC Commissioner Desires TikTok Gone
2. Chinese language Corporations Blacklisted Over Russia Help
3. Biden to Ramp Up U.S. Forces in Europe
4. U.S. Emergency Oil Reserves Falling
5. Biden Holds 1st Onshore Drilling Public sale
6. Tesla Cuts 200 Jobs, Closes an Workplace: Report
7. Flooring King CEO: Enterprise Again to Regular
8. Crypto Fund 3AC Enters Into Liquidation: Report
9. Crypto Crash Threatens N. Korea Weapons Assessments
10. VR App Builders Pissed off With Meta
11. Delta Permitting Free Flight Modifications for July 4
12. AAA Predicts July 4th Automobile Journey Report
13. ‘Flying’ Ferries May Minimize Your Commute
14. Brazil’s Cabo Frio Gives Excessive-Finish Tourism
15. Rodin’s ‘The Thinker’ Up for Public sale in Paris